If you haven’t had these, you should.
They’re really good.
Guilt-free, chocolate covered goodness that’s healthy, to boot.
And so easy.
Ingredients: (Only 3. The best quality possible.)
1. Dark Chocolate – 200 gms
2. Almonds – 10
3. Dates – 10
1. Make a slit on the side of and remove the seed from each date.
2. Insert an almond into each date from the slit and close shut.
3. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler.
4. Dip each almond stuffed date into the melted chocolate till coated on all sides and place on a tray lined with parchment or silicon mat.
5. Allow to harden in the fridge for an hour, or till set.
Enjoy the goodness.
|The plating and fingerprints are courtesy patient little hands that waited for me to take a quick picture. 🙂
Nature in a truffle.